Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Valentine's & Fun Outside

The boys and I spent Valentine's Day on our own since German was in Portland on a business trip for several nights. We celebrated with heart shaped pizzas I made and cupcakes we had made together. We were very lucky to have a break in the rainy/dreary Feb weather over President's Day weekend and spent lots of time out in our backyard (though the dreay weather has now returned :(). The boys had fun helping Dad fix some sprinklers and running up and down the hills that frame our backyard. They aslo once again enjoyed playing with the beans we had set up for their birthday party.


The last piece of big news is that I have decided to leave Intel and be a full time Mom. Even just working 3 days a week was getting too challenging with the 2 little ones so German & I decided this was the best plan for our family for now. My last day is next Tues, 2/26 so I have been very busy training my replacement and looking into new daycare/preschool programs since we are planning on keeping the boys in some sort of program on T/Th so they will still have all the learning and interaction that they are used to mand I'll have time to get stuff done around the house.

No comments: